Decor offer surfaces from flawless, seamless whites to contemporary, textured metallics and everything in between, featuring the latest design trends from design capitals around the world. They also enhance ambience and liveability through a mastery of acoustic control. The winning combination of science and design is what makes Decor the most highly demanded design partner in the world.
- Price Range
- BioPanel ZapXEliminating Mould and BacteriaVIEW
- Seamless Perforated PlasterboardVoglVIEW
- Continuous grooved acoustic panelsDecorEagleVIEW
- Linear Acoustic PlanksDecorLiniVIEW
- Perforated Fibre Cement DecorLuxVIEW
- Acoustic Diffuser PlanksDecorToneVIEW
- Bespoke PanelsDecorArtiVIEW
- Perforated PlasterboardDecorBoardVIEW
- Perforated MetalDecorMetlVIEW
- Bespoke Metal PanelsDecorMetl BespokeVIEW
- Seamless Acoustic SystemDecorSonaVIEW
- Linear Aesthetic PlanksDecorMilanoVIEW
- Perforated Acoustic PanelsDecorPlyVIEW
- ALUMINIUM FOAMALUSIONVIEW
- Acoustic SlatsDecorSlatVIEW
- Slotted Fibre Cement PanelsDecorSlotVIEW
- Solid & Smooth PanelsDecorStyleVIEW
- Entry level Acoustic PanelsSmartLookVIEW
- Slotted Acoustic PanelsDecorTrendVIEW
- Fabric Acoustic PanelsDecorModaVIEW
- INSTALLATIONSupply & FixVIEW
Sorry, we couldn't
find any products to suit
your filter selections.
Perforated Fibre Cement
The unique fibre cement substrate will not burn, rot or warp, making it an excellent choice for high moisture environments where air needs to be circulated. Ideal for ceiling systems, there are a variety of joining options to choose from to suit specific project requirements. Perforated fibre cement only makes for an even more functional panelling alternative, greatly enhancing acoustic ratings whilst maintaining a modern look. When used in conjunction with Decor’s integrated acoustic backing system, the acoustic ratings are even greater; creating a striking design effect that is seen and not heard.
HOW TO SPECIFY: (Please fill in the blank spaces)
For assistance please contact Decor Systems: 1800 835 035 or 0800 000 697
*Wall/Ceiling panels shall be DecorLux (Max) 6 by Decor Systems. Contact Decor Systems on Ph: 1800 835 035 or 0800 000 697
*In certain circumstances some profiles may be available as 9mm option.
*Panels shall be installed with selected Profile ________ (refer to brochure for selection choice)
*DecorSorb IAB to be applied to the rear of the panels.
*Panels to be installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
*Standard Panel Size is 2400 x 1200, 2700 x 1200, 3000 x 1200 (for more detailed panel sizes refer to plans)
*Acoustic Panel type cannot to be substituted unless agreed by Architect ________ and Acoustic Engineer __________
All panels must be supplied with Decor Systems Completion Certificate Number ______ (Please contact Decor Systems for your project completion number)